Coursera offers many free online courses related to climate change, energy, food, agriculture, animals and plants etc. taught by world-class professors and fabulous professionals.
Education is a key to sustainable development. Distance education is more environmentally friendly than traditional class-room education. Coursera provides a platform that can reach every corner of the world where Internet is available. People from all over the world get educated and share their ideas through Coursera.
Here are some examples of courses offered at Coursera:
* Energy, the Environment, and Our Future
* Sustainable Agricultural Land Management
* What a Plant Knows (and other things you didnâ€™t know about plants)
* Sustainability of Food Systems: A Global Life Cycle Perspective
* Introduction to Sustainability
* Economic Issues, Food & You